Serious & Catastrophic Injury ClaimsPosted 03/24/2011
When you have suffered a serious or catastrophic personal injury, there is no substitute for experience and preparation.
You want an attorney who has successfully handled complex personal injury litigation, one who will know when to look for a settlement and when to take your case to court. You also want a lawyer who understands the hard work involved in preparing personal injury cases and who will take the time to carefully review all the facts, evidence and circumstances in your case, so that you can get full and fair compensation for your losses.
We offer free case evaluations to personal injury clients. Contact our office or call us at 949.644.1000 (toll free at 800.881.2021) to set up an appointment.
Our Personal Injury Practice:
- Whiplash and soft tissue injury – We represent people who have suffered strains, sprains or tears to muscle, nerves, tendons or ligaments.
- Neck injury – Our lawyers handle sprains, strains and fractures, including compression fractures.
- Back injury
- Shoulder and knee injury – We handle rotator cuff injuries, as well as claims involving torn anterior, mediate and posterior ligaments.
- Hip Fracture, Broken Leg, Broken arm, Broken hand, Broken foot – These can be very serious and disabling injuries, sometimes requiring complex reconstructive surgery.
- Head injuries – We litigate personal injury claims involving concussions and closed head injuries, as well as traumatic brain injuries.
- Spinal cord trauma – We handle cases involving nerve damage, as well as paraplegia, tetraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Herniated disc and fractured spine – If you are suffering from a herniated, bulging or ruptured disc as the result of an accident, we can help you get the compensation you need.
- Burn injuries – We handle second and third-degree burn cases, as well as electrical and chemical burns, and smoke inhalation injuries.
- Broken bones or fractures – We help individuals recover for lost wages and income, medical expenses, and physical pain and suffering when they have broken bones caused by the negligence of another person or company.
- Amputation or severed limbs – Our attorneys protect the rights of people who have lost a finger, toe, hand, foot, arm or leg as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- Wrongful Death – We handle accidental or wrongful death claims arising from any type of negligence, carelessness or other illegal conduct that causes a death.
Over the years, we have built a network of experts that we use to help us gather, analyze, and present evidence and testimony. We employ medical experts, accident reconstruction engineers, vocational counselors, life planners, private investigators, rehabilitation and physical therapy specialists, and financial professionals to build the best case to help you recover for your losses. Our skilled personal injury lawyers represent clients throughout the entire state of California. To schedule an appointment or arrange for a free case evaluation, contact Bergener Mirejovsky by e-mail, web, or by phone at 949.644.1000 (toll free 800.881.2021).